Best Probiotics to Take with Antibiotics
Best Probiotics to Take with Antibiotics in the USA
Beneath your belly, your gut teems with billions of bacteria. The bacteria thwart intruders and help to digest food. Apart from this, sometimes your body needs more healthy bacteria to defy the effect of antibiotic usage.
Every individual has the healthy bacterial balance to stay away from illness. Sometimes due to travel, stress, illness, food, etc the balance interrupts. When you take antibiotic to fight off the infections, it kills both harmful and healthy bacteria.
It affects your body in two ways.
- The healthy bacteria count reduces dramatically
- Lack of friendly microorganisms in your body may cause infections and disorders.
For instance, the lower level of specific bacterial strains causes irritable bowel syndrome. In women, yeast infection becomes a common side-effect of antibiotic consumption.
How probiotic works?
Simple. It restores the lost bacteria levels. Repopulate your digestive system, boost the gut health.
Here is the list of best probiotics to take with antibiotics.
Wholesome-Raw Probiotic 100 Billion
Many people fall into the ‘Blame it on lifestyle’ category. It means, your diet practices, lifestyle, and regular habits make you fall sick. For instance, poor diet and being a potato couch leads to constipation, bloating, and many problems. On the other hand, if you already consume antibiotics, it affects you worse. It kills the good bacteria, intestinal flora, and also affects the digestive system.
It makes you fall sick frequently, rushing for an antibiotic.
Get back on track with Raw Probiotic-100 Billion. It is specifically designed to increase the intestinal flora and negate the side effects of antibiotics.
Features of Raw Probiotic-100 Billion
- 100 billion cfu bacteria
- Promotes intestinal regularity
- Boost immune system
- Contains the healthy bacterial flora from Bifidobacterium, lactobacillus, and Saccharomyces
- Has organic Prebiotic fiber blend supporting healthy digestion
- Nourishes the healthy bacteria balance
- Suitable for daily use to take with antibiotic
- Has a digestive enzyme complex with all the important enzymes required for healthy digestion
- Contains supportive fruit and veggie blend
- Best for both men and women
- Shelf stable probiotic- Needs no refrigeration
Mega Flora Probiotic
This probiotic has a reputation as one of the best antibiotic recovery probiotics in the marketplace. MegaFlora from MegaFood is a signature product. It supports your intestines, regulates the bowel movements, and boosts immunity.
MegaFlora comes in three compositions for men, women and based on age.
- MegaFlora for regular use with antibiotic.
- MegaFlora for women that helps addressing urinary tract infection and vaginal infection.
- Elderly people need extra protection. MegaFlora for Over50 helps the aged people to boost the gut health.
The probiotic features 14 different strains of bacteria. It helps restoration of the healthy bacteria and intestinal flora.
It is a tested probiotic. The product is gluten free, dairy free, and soy free. Regardless of how long you use antibiotic, how bad your gut, how defective your digestive tract, MegaFlora takes you on a right track.
Highlights of the probiotic
- Optimize digestion process
- 20 billion active strains per serving
- 14 unique, versatile strains
- Brings the digestive tract back on track
- Restores the healthy bacterial count
- Nourish your body
- Gluten free, vegetarian product
- Need cold storage
- Made with an overage of probiotics hearty enough to withstand stomach acids and heat exposure during shipping
InnovixLabs Multi-Strain Probiotic
This is a multi-strain probiotic. It is not labeled as an antibiotic recovery probiotic. However, the versatile strains and important live cultures treat the side-effects of antibiotic intake.
Lactobacillus bacterial culture and Bifidobacterium is responsible for healthy gut. Imbalance in the flora leads to many issues like diarrhea, constipation, IBS, etc. This probiotic increases the intestinal flora and treats these issues. And, this is one of the top probiotics available in the marketplace. You can take this probiotic with antibiotic or use as an antibiotic recovery.
- 50 Billion live culture per serving
- 31 different strains
- Treats all gut issues
- Reduces the side effects of antibiotics
- Women and men are formulated with 50 billion live cultures. This ensures high potency right up to the expiration date.
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED.
- Shelf stable. All strains thrive at human body temperature.
Lactobacillus GG – Culturelle
Culturelle is one of the reputed probiotic brands in the marketplace. It formulates an exclusive probiotic meant for antibiotic recovery.
Precisely termed s LGG, it is proven effective in addressing many gut issues. It inhibits harmful bacteria affecting your gut. Effectiveness of this probiotic undergoes many studies and researches, ended up showing promising results. It is most commonly used as an alternative medicine.
LGG treats many health problems. It prevents and treats the diarrhea induced by antibiotics. It cures the vaginal infection caused by the imbalance of bacteria due to antibiotic intake.
- Prevents and treats irritable bowel syndrome
- A promising solution for ulcerative colitis
- Prevents all types of bacterial and yeast infections
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Clears yeast infection / candida triggered by antibiotic intake
- Strengthens the immune system weakened by lowered levels bacteria and prolonged use of antibiotic
- This probiotic is sold as an over the counter probiotic and also as an alternative supplement. You can use it before or after consuming antibiotic.
After reading these, you may think, does taking antibiotic with probiotic makes the former less effective? Not really. It works otherwise. Antibiotic makes probiotic less effective.
Take probiotic a couple of hours before or after taking antibiotic. You can boost the friendly bacteria levels and prevent antibiotic related side effects with the best probiotics to take with antibiotics.
http://www.blsciences.com/ participates in Amazon services LLC Associates program, which is an affiliates advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com