Best herbal tea for headache
Best herbal tea for headache
Are you trying to find solutions for Headache? Migraine? Are you tired of taking those allopathic medicines with an array of side effects? Do you want a healthy and go-to medicine that can provide long term benefits? Tea can help. Yes, in fact, many seniors’ homes of Chicago believe that tea is a natural alternative to any medication for soothing relief. Also, tea has its role play in our homes for ages now, it is believed to cure headaches within moments. With reference to all the beliefs, researchers have now confirmed that there are natural combinations of herbs that can be used to make special types of tea that not only provide relief from simple headaches to extreme migraines but also have its other list benefits too.
Importance of Tea:
Over the years tea has been made out of different herbs and different combinations of herbs and has been enriching the lives of people. If we look beyond, it seems to be a part of the lives of our ancestors too. While the medicinal qualities of Tea cannot be summed up, they all play a major role in giving a soothing effect to our head and body. Tea is known to help reduce the risk of any heart disease. Tea also hydrates the body, helps in curing tooth decay; maintain a slim body, and many more. However, tea helps to calm our minds, and whichever tea you are consuming to cure any conditions, those always aid to reduce headaches and migraines.
There are many types of tea, that have been serving mankind with its goodness, however, there are a few that aid the termination of Headaches and migraines, important ones are discussed below:
- Chamomile Tea: Often known as a powerhouse because of the impact it exhibits. It is known for its effectiveness in inducing sleep. Chamomile with its unique properties is known to depress the nervous and give relief in headaches too. It also is known to prevent migraine attacks. Those that suffer from anxiety attacks can consume Chamomile Tea 2-3 times a day for the best results.
- Sichuan Lovage Tea: This is a well-known tea that works to eliminate wind pathogens from the body. It is a pain reliever. Sichuan Lovage Tea also helps reducing swelling by promoting blood circulation, which in turn blocks those bodies that cause migraines. This Tea is also widely recommended 2-3 times a day. It then helps the sufferer with immediate relief.
- Ginger Root Tea: Ginger Root Tea is believed to have natural anti-inflammatory properties that aid complete relief in the early stages of migraine. It also helps to fight with the related symptoms of migraines like nausea and vomiting. Ginger Tea is believed to have the same effect as that of any pain killer, which makes it the best tea for migraine and headache. Ginger Root Tea is also rich in antioxidants that help the elimination of the toxins that can be responsible for headaches and migraines.
- Clove Tea: We have all been given a clove to chew when suffering from a toothache, did you exactly know why, because cloves have the ability to fight pain. They act as pain killers, and due to their cooling effects, we can use them as a medicine to cure headaches and migraines too. Cloves also help in improving blood circulation; they do act as a blood thinner. So it is highly recommended that one should consult the doctor before consuming the clove tea with any other ongoing medication. Clove tea can then be consumed directly or a few cloves can be added while making any other tea. Cloves help either way.
- Green Tea: Widely known as a best option to consume when wanting to reduce weight, Green Tea also has various other accompanied benefits too. Green Tea has a lot of antioxidant properties that helps in detoxification of the body. However, it also eliminates those swellings that can trigger headaches and migraines. It also helps in improving your mood and overall health by increasing alertness. But the effects of Green Tea may vary from person to person because it does contain caffeine in it. Green is however good for your health.
- Peppermint Tea: Peppermint Tea is another natural Tea that aids digestion. It is also known to be able to reduce muscle spasms. And hence also does help in curing of headaches and migraines. Peppermint contains methanol which gives us the cooling effect, and this content also helps with nausea and vomiting, which are believed to be related to headaches and migraines. Therefore peppermint tea can be a good alternative for headaches.
- Feverfew Tea: Feverfew tea has a history that dates back long, they have been used as a traditional medicine to cure a number of conditions related to aches and pains. They are also known to treat migraines and headaches. Feverfew tea is able to cease the release of chemicals like serotonin that cause headaches. So it is recommended by the professionals for all those who suffer the onset of migraine headaches. However, most people avoid this tea due to its strong flavor that seems bitter. But this tea can be used with a combination of other herbs to enhance the flavors.
- Lime Tree Tea: Lime Tree Tea has sedative properties that make a reliable option for headaches. This tea also has anti-inflammatory properties that alleviate pressure to reduce sinus headaches too. It has also been credited to be able to soothe the muscles and ease anxiety and tension. This is an herb that can be suggested to be consumed by most of those who suffer headaches because it has very little almost negligible side effects.
- Willow Bark Tea: Ginger is known to have natural painkilling abilities but willow bark is known as natures Aspirin for its outstanding abilities to cure headaches. The Willow Bark Tea is known to be able to lower the blood pressure that constitutes to soothing the nerves and hence being able to reduce stress on the brain. It gives a calming effect by easing pressure. However, because of the constituents of this herb, it is recommended that this tea should not be consumed with any other medicines and also is prohibited for those who are on medications like blood thinners, etc.
There are various other combinations of herbs that can be used to constitute different types of teas that help you soothe headaches and cure migraines too. However, the best herbal tea for migraines and the best herbal tea for headaches are those of the few mentioned above.
Headache and migraine are the conditions that are faced almost by everyone, and the results of a research state that almost 50% of the population is actively suffering from the pain of severe headaches. So it becomes very important for us to fight the condition by using possibly very few chemicals. So the Herbal tea can always be the best on the list to be added to your daily routine either to cure the headaches or to even prevent it. You are just a tea away from a lifestyle that will imbibe the goodness of the warmth and the health in your lives.
http://www.blsciences.com/ participates in Amazon services LLC Associates program, which is an affiliates advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com